SmartFit’s weight-loss program works with each individual patient to create a personalized plan for success. Whether you have a specific goal in mind that has motivated your weight loss, or you want to lose weight to improve your health, our customized approach is designed to promote proper nutrition and deliver exceptional results.
We consider the following factors when developing each patient’s weight-loss plan:
- Weight loss goal and expectations
- Personal weight change history
- Medical and family history
- Medical co-factors such as diabetes and hypertension
- Non-medical co-factors such as stress levels and sleep patterns
- Blood panel and EKG results
Weight loss can have a dramatic and measurable impact on confidence, self image, and many health-related issues. Whatever your reason for wanting to lose weight, our physicians will create the right program for you.
The SmartFit weight loss program supports:
- 10 – 20 pounds of weight loss for improved body image and shape
- 20 – 200 pounds or more of weight loss for significant health benefits
- Diabetic nutrition requirements
Postpartum breastfeeding mothers
- Patients aged 17 and older
- Vegetarian dietary choices for vegan, ovo/lacto, and pescatarian patients
We understand our patients’ lives are busy, so we have extended hours on select days. We can provide additional service options if you are unable to schedule regular weekly visits.
Get started today with an individualized plan created just for you. Schedule a NO-COST consult now.